Service Pack with new options to save calls
Salesforce users of the Professional Edition need the API functionality to use the call center adapter. Thanks to a special agreement, CTI Data Connector customers do not need the API anymore. This new feature of version 3.0.5 saves you money as you don't have to buy the API.
What we recently added in version 3.0.4.
- The CTI adapter now works with the salesforce service cloud
- The subject line of the activity is configurable. Instead of the salesforce default value Call 12/06/2011 e.g. configure Incoming call 11:38 (or add date and time)
- Advanced Caller identification - e.g. it does not matter if the phone number is stored as +49(0)7525-529339, 00497525529.339 or 07525/529339 - the phone numbers are rebuild depending on country specific rules
- Enable/Disable internal numbers for caller identification
- If a call was not successful (e.g. the line is busy) you can configure if this call should be documented in the activity history or not
- Configure, if you want to autosave outgoing or incoming calls. In previous versions, every call was saved Supports caller identification for multiple calls at the same time
This is a free service pack.
We are working now on supporting the salesforce CTI Toolkit 4, which supports Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari. The update will be available soon.
Download now evaluation version release 3.0.
CTI Data Connector Home Page
About Mirage Computer
Mirage Computer, founded in 1995, is an innovative provider of packaged software and custom tools for developers. The main focus is on components f
- Content and copy protection, digital rights management for Flash, PowerPoint, PDF, EXE and other file formats - (Multimedia Protector)
- Comprehensive license management, software activation and software copy protection for applications - (Licence Protector)
- Computer Telephony Integration with interfaces to databases - (CTI Data Connector)
- Expert system for paediatricians - (kid 2000)
Our products are used in 70+ countries, available in multiple languages, and over 2.000 companies benefit from them.