CTI Data Connector offers sophisticated caller identification - regardless how unstructured the phone numbers are stored. The caller identification works with SQL databases, Microsoft Access and MS-Outlook / Exchange.
How does the Caller Identification work?When a call comes in, CDC performs the following operations:
- connect to the defined databases (several in a sequence are possible)
- sophisticated caller identification online on the database(s)
- the caller data is displayed in a Fade In window at the right bottom of the screen
- the caller data is written into a XML file
- CDC invokes a third party application
- this application reads the XML file and pops up a screen with the caller data in the main application
There are only 2 steps necessary to integrate incoming calls.