CTI Data Connector for Salesforce, Open CTI - new service cloud console features and changed pricing model
Service Cloud update
Within one year, CTI Data Connector for Salesforce got 4 major updates. Version 5.4 has a focus on the Service Cloud Console
- Multi-Monitor support for Service Cloud
- Automatically assign a new case when it was created during a phone call
- If cases are created automatically for incoming calls, the account is loaded in a primary TAB, the contact including case is loaded in a sub TAB
- New configuration options: Incoming call - always display today's case, Incoming call - display today's case only after call transfer (works also outside the service cloud)
- New license management in Salesforce - you can manage and view your licenses directly in Salesforce
To arrange a presentation contact email@example.com.
Supported phone systems
CTI Data Connector for Salesforce works with any PBX (VOIP, On-Premise or Hosted PBX) which comes with a TAPI (TSP) driver - More details.
We made the pricing even easier. No more one time fee. Just a flat monthly fee which includes everything.
The license is a subscription per user starting from 19 EUR / 19.5 USD per month. Volume discount is available for 25 users or more.
Install Evaluation Version
The installation consists of several steps. It requires a setup in Salesforce as well as installing the local TAPI Link Connector. The trial expires after 30 days.
Click here to start the installation