Which product is right for me?
Choose All-In-One Protector
- You want to protect PDF, PPT, Excel, Word, flash, video or audio files
Application protection (EXE or APP)
- No source code is available
- You do not need a complex licensing and want to add a protection in no time
- You need to protect the application and additional files (e.g. a complete folder with additional DLL, images etc.)
- Decompile protection
Choose Licence Protector
Application protection (EXE or APP)
- Protect an EXE, .APP, DLL or Plug-In
- Service or web based application
- License multiple features/modules
- Need full control when and how the licensing is done
- Custom user interface
- Source Code is available
Licence Protector Home Page
All-In-One - one single product which protects important documents, conference materials, software, company presentations, etc., from being copied and manipulated.
You can protect PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Flash video/audio files, e-books and images. Applications (EXE / APP files) can be protected without the source code having to be changed.
For Windows and MAC OS X (APP protection)
All-In-One Protector requires no programming. The number of files to protect is not limited and it is royalty-free.
Multiple license and copy protection methods including evaluation options are available:
- Create trial versions by days, minutes or number of file usage
- Content Protection
- Software Copy Protection
- Product activation - online, by e-mail (automated), by fax and by phone
- Snapshot protection
- Subscription and perpetual licenses
- Single user and network licenses
- USB flash drive protection
- CD / DVD or download versions
- End user interface in over 20 languages
- Ready for Windows 10 (32 / 64 bit), MAC OS X El Capitan
All-In-One Protector allows you to select a delivery option depending on the customer requirements
- Download - this is the standard option if you sell your product online (requires product activation)
- DVD / CD - this is the preferred option if your content size is several hundred MB (requires product activation)
- Standard USB flash drive or memory card - best choice for comprehensive content or if the customer does not have an Internet connection (no product activation required)
- External Hard disk - for really huge content with several hundreds of GB (no product activation required)
Activation Server 4 is the central point for administration of licenses - create keys, lock licenses, change activations or generate reports.
The browser-based user interface includes a Dashboard, which gives an overview about important metrics like result of transactions or hosting usage.
Serial Numbers can be locked or you can change how often a key can be used (e.g. one Serial Number can be used on 3 computers). Any misuse of a Serial Number, which was posted on a sharing website, is automatically detected.
Activation Server 4 includes a complete address administration.
It is provided as a hosting solution, but Activation Server 4 can also be installed on an own server hardware.
To automate the sales process, you need an e-commerce integration. An e-commerce solution covers:
- Different payment options
- Sending out an invoice
- Sending out a download link - and most important
- Sending out a Serial Number
All-In-One Protector offers different ways to integrate into an e-commerce solution so that you can select the solution which fits your needs.
- Create a key list (e.g. 1000 Serial Numbers) and upload it to the e-commerce system
- Web Key Generator - The e-commerce system creates a Serial Number on the fly using an https request to the Activation Server
Cloud Edition - Monthly Payments
Monthly payments, no set-up fee, cancellation at any time
The Cloud Edition comes as a full version, but you only make small subscription payments.
- All updates to a new major release
- Free Support by e-mail
- Access to the customer portal with priority support
- Hosted Activation Server included - either with package S1 (100 transactions), S2 (200 transactions) or S3 ( 500 transactions) per month
This ensures that you always work with the latest technology available. Since all plans are billed on a monthly or quarterly basis, you may cancel at any time and will never be charged again. In case of increasing requirements, you may just switch to another All-In-One Protector version.