- Overview / Home
- Software Copy Protection
- License Generators
- License Viewer
- Available License Types
- Network Licencing
- USB Stick Protection
- Product Activation
- Activation Server
- Automatic Licence Generator / Shop Integration
- Code and Decompile Protection
- Citrix and Terminal Server Support
- Workflow Scenarios / Workflow Wizard
- Multiple Languages
- 10 good reasons to buy Licence Protector
- MAC Edition
- Program Versions
- FAQs / Sample Source Code
- System Requirements
- License Agreement
- Partner Forum
Licence Protector can be perfectly combined with Multimedia Protector. It adds a protection against decompiling and modifying the code.
Multimedia Protector creates a VIRTUAL ZONE in the memory of the computer, where the EXE file and all other files (like DLLs) in the database are copied. After copying the files, the EXE file is started. The VIRTUAL ZONE simulates a disk. If the EXE file opens another file or starts another application, the file is first searched in the VIRTUAL ZONE. If the file is not found on the VIRTUAL ZONE, it is searched in the real file system. This technique ensures, that an application runs without modification. An access to the VIRTUAL ZONE from outside is not possible - all files are completely protected during runtime. This also offers a perfect protection for .NET and Java.
The Multimedia Protector technology is much better than a wrapper:
- No chance to decompile the database or analyse the EXE file
- Protects multiple files (e.g. DLLs and all files which are read only) and not only one EXE file
- Multimedia Protector loads the original file from the database into the VIRTUAL ZONE.
The bundle of unique features offers a perfect decompile protection and is more effective than obfuscation of the code.
There is a 50% discount on Multimedia Protector for Licence Protector users.